samedi 11 septembre 2010

Dear Chaussette


Dear Chaussette


Dear Chaussette

My angel, my all, my very self.

I found you, Chauchau, on the screen of Mamako's computer.

Then I found my love.

"Il n'y a pas de chat ordinaire"
But you, Chauchau you are the most beautiful cat I have ever seen in my life.

-- only a few words today-- not till tomorrow. Why this deep sorrow where necessity speaks -- Can my love endure except through sacrifices?
Can you be mine, can you be my angel ?

Oh, God! I look out into your beauties of nature and that comforts me with a grate pain-- love demands everything.

My name is Diablo. I live with Mamako in Paris.  Please O-bébé, please write to me. I am a great cat with a tender heart and I love to see you soon.

Diablo Méry

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire